Mold Removal CT Logo
5/5

Call Today!

  • Mon - Fri 9am-5pm

Bathroom Mold

Most homeowners and renters are going to be forced to deal with a mold problem at some point. At the very least, you may encounter mold at some point. When you open your toilet’s tank, you might notice that mold has developed inside. Mold is incredibly dangerous. This isn’t a secret. With that being said, you need to deal with the mold problem immediately. If you allow it to linger, there is a good chance that you’re going to experience various other problems in the future.

Mold smells horrible and it is an eyesore. Most importantly, mold is dangerous. If you are exposed to mold every day, you’re going to experience numerous medical symptoms. Contact our company to deal with the problem so you won’t have to worry about getting sick due to mold.

Why Mold Is More Common In The Basement

There are many types of mold. And, you have to understand that mold is a type of fungi. You will find mold growing on mushrooms, yeasts, and other items. Simultaneously, mold is used in the development of penicillin. Unfortunately, some mold is very dangerous. If mold develops in your home, there is a risk that it is going to be dangerous. While some mold is helpful, other forms are not. Mold tends to grow in areas that are damp.

For instance, you will likely find mold in your attic, basement, bathroom, and toilet tank. Basements tend to be the most common area impacted because it has very high levels of condensation. Mold thrives in dark areas with high moisture content. With that being said, you need to check the basement of your home. You’ll want to check the attic too. After all, a leaky roof increases the likelihood that mold is going to grow in your attic.

The Health Impact Of Bathroom Mold

Bathroom mold is incredibly dangerous. And, you have to understand that mold spores are tiny. You’re likely not going to see them with the naked eye. Simultaneously, pores are airborne. Therefore, there is a risk that you’re going to inhale them at some point. Unfortunately, there are certain types of mold that can lead to health problems. If you’re worried that your home may be contaminated with toxic mold, you need to contact us and solve the problem.

Even if you’re exposed to toxic mold, you may not develop mold-related symptoms or illnesses. However, some people are more prone to problems than others. The elderly and children can experience issues. You also have to worry about your pets. Some of the most common mold-related symptoms include sore throat, coughing, sinus congestion, and asthma attacks. If you’ve experienced any of these problems, you need to take steps to solve this problem as soon as possible.

What To Do If You’ve Experienced These Symptoms

If you’ve experienced these symptoms, you should not wait. You need to visit a medical professional for an examination immediately. There is a chance that you’ll need to get treated. If so, you should do so. Just remember that the problem is going to linger until you’ve dealt with the mold.

 

Call MCT To Solve The Problem

Ultimately, you need to deal with the mold as soon as possible. This is why you’ll want to rely on us. MCT is the leading mold remediation company in Connecticut. If you’re ready to deal with the mold and put your worries to bed, you should get in touch with us. We’re available around the clock and we can remove the mold and mold spores in your home. If you want to schedule an appointment or an inspection, you should call us at (203) 904-2772.

Ready to get started? Call Now

Call us at 203-904-2772